|Name of the Structure
|It currently functions as a mosque.
|Location / Address
|Kışla, Şht. Binbaşı Cengiz Toytunç Cd. No:5, 07040 Muratpaşa/Antalya
The mosque was built by Edipzade in 1873/1874, according to the surviving construction inscription located just above the arch of the door. The mihrab, women’s prayer hall, and the narthex were added to the building at later dates. The mosque has no minaret.
The rectangular mosque is covered with a dome supported by an octagonal drum. The main entrance is in the center of the north façade. There are two rectangular windows with round arches on either side of the door on the ground floor. Three round-arched windows are on the top floor, aligned with the door and windows below. The rectangular harim is covered with a dome. The borders of the dome and windows feature hand-carved decorations. The position of the windows on the east and south façades are the same: two rectangular, round-arched windows on the ground level and one round-arched window on the top, which is aligned in the middle of the lower windows. The only difference is the additional marble mihrab that was rebuilt later on the south façade. The women’s prayer hall and the narthex on the north façade are also later additions. The west façade is attached to the house next door.
S. Kılıç, Antalya’da Tek Kubbeli Cami ve Mescitler (Osmanlı Dönemi), Antalya 2015, 128-132.