ANMED 17 2019 (News Bulletin on Archaeology from Mediterranean Anatolia)
ANMED News Bulletin on Archaeology from Mediterranean Anatolia is an annual periodical of Koç University AKMED that has been published digitally since 2017. Henceforward, it will be published using a new format. It is clear that the majority of the reports submitted to ANMED are usually a repetition of the reports already submitted to the Excavation, Research and Archaeometry Results proceedings published annually by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism. The repeated publication of the same or similar reports results in a loss of labor and time for both authors and AKMED. For this reason, AKMED plans to publish these reports in a new format with different content starting this year. Therefore, we ask you to use the following guidelines when submitting your articles within this scope:
- Texts should be related to the geography of Mediterranean Anatolia covering the provinces of Muğla, Antalya, Burdur, Isparta, Karaman, Mersin, Adana, Osmaniye, Kahramanmaraş, Kilis and Hatay.
- The content should be in a news format rather than a report, and the most important results, developments or findings should be presented.
- Since ANMED will be published bilingually as usual, texts can be submitted in Turkish or English.
- Texts must not exceed 500 words and 4 images (photos, figures, illustrations, charts, maps etc.)
- For submitting texts or correspondance related to ANMED, please contact email@example.com
- The deadline for submission of texts is March 20, 2020. Texts sent after this date will not be considered.