Safety Measures and Guidelines for a Safer Visit
- Kaleiçi Museum will be open for visits between from Tuesday through Sunday between 09.00–18.00 as required by the health measures related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- All visitors are required to wear masks during their visit. Visitors are responsible for keeping masks with them.
- Your body temperature will be checked upon arrival. If you have a fever (37.5°C and above) and/or symptoms such as cough, runny nose, or shortness of breath, please seek medical attention as soon as possible. We look forward to welcoming you back at Kaleiçi Museum once you are healthy again.
- Please maintain a social distance (1,5 meters at least) and hand hygiene. A hand sanitizer dispenser is placed in Museum entrance.
- The maximum number of people allowed into the building at one time is limited to 10. Breakdown of maximum number of people allowed into the exhibition spaces are below:
The maximum number of people at any one time for each public space is as follows:
Traditional Antalya House: 5 persons
Church Main Gallery: 10 persons
Church Upper Gallery: 2 persons
Info and book store: 3 persons
- Toilets will be halted during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- You are advised to use contactless credit/debit cards when buying tickets and books.
- Please observe the signage in the building and the remarks of our staff.
- HES Code checks are carried out before entering Kaleiçi Museum for the safety of our visitors and personnel. For detailed information about the HES Code system, please click. https://hayatevesigar.saglik.gov.tr/hes-eng.html
The Museum is closed on the first day of Ramadan and Sacrifice Feast Holidays, 1st January and Mondays.
Adult: 5 TL
Concessions: 2,5 TL (Students 14 years old or younger, teachers, faculty, groups with minimum 10 people,
Free: Handicapped individuals plus companions, children aged 14 or below, KoçAilem Members, ICOM cardholders, Museum staff, visitors aged 65 and over) and members of the press are free of admission fees.
Koç Üniversitesi Suna & İnan Kıraç Kaleiçi Müzesi
Barbaros Mah. Kocatepe Sok. No: 25 Kaleiçi – Antalya
Tel: 0242 243 42 74
Faks: 0242 243 80 13