In cooperation with Koç University Suna & İnan Kıraç Research Center for Mediterranean Civilizations (AKMED) and Deutsche Archaeologische Institut – Kommission für Alte Geschichte und Epigraphik, young academics are given two-week library research support in Antalya or Munich.
Research support will be provided to work at the Library of Kommission für Alte Geschichte und Epigraphik for two early career faculty members working in the departments of history, archaeology, art history and ancient languages and cultures of Turkish universities in eleven provinces affected by the Kahramanmaraş-centered earthquake that took place on February 6, 2023. Within the scope of the support, the candidates will be provided with an economy class round-trip flight ticket, a two-week stay in Munich and cash support to meet their daily basic needs.
- Being a faculty member in the early stages of his/her career (assistant professor or associate professor)
- Working at the universities located in 11 provinces affected by the recent earthquake.
- A letter of intent (maximum 300 words) containing the research proposal and academic resume should be sent to email@example.com
- The research period is July-December 2023 and must be stated in the letter of intent.
- Deadline for application: April 30, 2023